Monday, June 06, 2005

I suck.

I'm not making excuses... okay, maybe I will, first I got a little bored with the blog... it's hard, y'know? I'm sure anyone with a blog knows what I'm talking about. Then I got busy... which also makes it hard to blog... school's almost over, but that's no guarantee that I'll be any more inclined to blog than usual. Got a bunch of wedding to go to this summer (not good friends, but people with whom I'm close enough to be invited to their weddings)... Too bad that means I have to spend the time and money to buy them all (four of them) presents. It wouldn't be so bad if it was one or two, but four is a lot. Maybe I'll get invited to some bachelorette parties, though. :)

Everything's okay here at Rancho Lindsey, though, no worries. The weather is warmer, and I can't wait for some hot sweaty sex.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger mr. & mrs. said...

Good to see that you are back... ;)

~wilma

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger nate said...

sweaty sex is the best kind...

Keep it HOT!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home