Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's almost too hot to fuck

Yeah, that's right. The air conditioner is in the front room, cause there's no where to put it in the bedroom. Sure we could do it on the couch, I guess, but that only seems fine until you have guests over.

There is a fan, of course... but it doesn't do a whole lot to keep you (or me or Amber) from sweating like the glass of water on the nightstand.

So, instead we took a walk. And we held hands despite that they were all four sticky (not from anything we'd been doing, of course). Destination was Hollywood Video... so it wasn't a long walk. But long enough. We considered getting DEBS just because it would have been fun... Instead we got Anchorman, which was certainly amusing and also better than DEBS would have been.

Joy really wants to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants cause she's totally gay. (Did you notice I used that common high school level comment in there to make it funny because it's also true? I'm so clever like that) Anyway, I told her we could go see it during the Matinee times or else on Monday because that's when the local place has Cheap Movies All Day. We were going to two days ago Monday, but I was too tired from school and the heat to really do anything. So instead, we chilled (again with the puns!) and watched the Dancing With Stars from Last Week. It kind of sucked. Especially compared to my expectations... I want to learn to dance. I mean, I know how to dance ghetto and shit, cause I've got mad rhythm... but I want to learn to dance for real. I know there are some places that have same sex dance classes, so maybe I'll have to hook that up.

I found the list of pictures I'd been looking for a while ago... Or at least a list of pictures that I made once upon a time, so here's one random one... there's some gallery action to come.



(don't forget to spread the love)

CrispAds Blog AdvertisingCrispAds Blog AdvertisingCrispAds Blog Advertising
CrispAds Blog Advertising

6 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger Demon Queen said...

Two posts in a month!
Keep em coming baby!
Don't give up!
LOL

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger nate said...

so which one of these hotties is you?

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger W. S. Cross said...

I see you attract Demon Queen here. She's terrific. I like the way both of you integrate pix and writings, much as I'm trying to do at Beyond You & Me.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't like sweaty sex? I was giving my girl the goodness in 95 degree heat, then we took a nice cold shower together, and slept nude and cool all night long.

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous D said...

Shame on you! With that pic, my wife is now sure she likes women more than men.

Thankfully, I'm metrosexual. And she's never had the balls (ha!) to actually do anything with a woman.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger DIE! DIE! said...

Nice butt, I have breasts on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home