Thursday, June 09, 2005

So, how fucking ridiculous is this?

(I think I remembered why I liked blogging in the first place... cause I could just write whatever the hell I want, however I want. But then when I started getting visitors... I put too much pressure on myself to write good stuff. And then it sucked. Now, I don't care about you all reading this. And it sucks like Amber on my clit. Which is a good thing... if you didn't rekanize. Yes, I spelled that wrong on purpose, cause I'm a total poser)

Anyway... I went shopping for the bachelorette party with Joy yesterday and we ended up with more stuff for ourselves than we did for the bachelorette. We got her some fancy-looking (but not really that fancy) lingerie, and then proceeded to pick up some nice stuff for ourselves, as well as taking a stroll through the shoe and jewelry sections of Target (yeah, it's cheap, and quite possibly my favorite store). I got two pairs of sassy-ass shoes, and three new sets of earrings, easily doubling the amount I spent on my bride-to-be friend. Oh well.

We waiting till it was cooler out and went for a walk over to the store, and as a result I had to record Dancing With Stars, and my other new show for the summer, Lost. I missed it the first time around, but I figured they'd rerun it, or I could buy the DVDs (which are coming out pretty damn soon, I think). Everyone says how good it is, so when I noticed it was on after DWS, I figured, why not. That's about all the TV I plan on watching this summer... but I might get sucked into a few other things... there's some designing show and that graduate one too. Just in case you thought I'd fallen off the reality TV bandwagon. :)

So, what are you watching reruns of this summer?

(don't forget to spread the love)

CrispAds Blog AdvertisingCrispAds Blog AdvertisingCrispAds Blog Advertising
CrispAds Blog Advertising

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger misterniceguy1960 said...

Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. Lots of cute androgynous anime characters.

And speaking of andros and gynes, check out my blog.

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Venture Brothers, one damn funny cartoon, on Adult Swim. I find that in the summer I watch more DVD's that network TV. One of my favorite TV shows is Frasier, so, I'll probably watch that.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Jay said...

You should continue to write whatever you want... Who gives a fuck what people think... ;-)

Stay Tasty!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger honeylove said...

I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

I've got a natural penis enlargement related site. It covers natural penis enlargement related articles.

Drop by when you can.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home